Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do"

0

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The 5 Herrera's Introduce Blog Spot


Hey everyone, welcome to our blogspot. Nicole, Josiah, Selah, and baby (Jemimah?) are in the picture. Damian Velarde showed me how to start a Blog and post pictures, so here goes. More to come later. I will keep you all posted when I put pictures up. In the meantime I am going to start with older ones, and then work my way to the most current. God Bless you all, The 5 Herrera's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!! this is pablo angelica veronica mike dad and mom. we got this far on finding this, but now we cant find the pictures of the new baby!!! hahaha ok well we will talk to you later. take care and lots of love

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home