Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do"

0

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Eliannah Eve Herrera is Born!!!!








Truly Amazing!!!! God has Blessed us with another child. Eliannah Eve was born at 6:41 on 19 June 2006. She was 8 lbs 2 oz, and 20.25 inches. What a gift the Lord has given us. She is sooo cute and peaceful.
Psalm 127:3-5 from The Message puts it this way: "Don't you see that children are God's best gift? The fruit of the womb His generous legacy?Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children! Your enemies don't stand a chance against you; you'll sweep them right off your doorstep."

We know that God has great and wonderful things for our family, and it was so encouraging, faith strengthening, and truly amazing to see how God was with Nicole and Eliannah the whole time during the delivery. There was nothing I could do, but pray and ask God to be with us. Psalm 139:13-16 says "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Thank you Lord for knitting Eliannah togethor. Thank you family and friends for all your prayers, they were effective. We are still trying to figure out who she looks like. Ha ha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silvas in Japan said...

Praise the Lord! What a blessing. Congratulations.
Love,
Mike & Sonya

9:36 PM

 
Blogger oki4jesus said...

We rejoice with you in the addition to your next of many offsprings! What a blessing.
Hey, what happened to "Jamaimah"?

10:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home